luni

Beirut-Gibraltar

I used to listen to this song on repeat a long long time ago, in another life. Then some horribly bad things happened, and not only I have forgotten about it, I somehow decided never to remember it.

You see, somehow because the pain and the sadness were too big I took a major decision: not to remember anything anymore. Memories are the biggest problem of this life I thought.
For a while, my mind was obsessed with the same moment over and over again. I managed to forget everything except the only thing I wanted.



As I am listening to this song today, I realise that not only I am not the same person I was 6 months ago, I don't recognise that person, her life, her life philosophy. Everything that happened before seems like a dream, like someone else's life.

But like the stranger on the train told me, is only the beginning. I should not fight against anything I'm feeling, I should only accept it. Everything that's happening is good. I feel reborn in a strange way.

Maybe in a few years, everything will make sense again. Or maybe everything will just make a different sense than today.

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu